Peer Victimization and Academic Adjustment Among Early Adolescents: Moderation by Gender and Mediation by Perceived Classmate Support
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
© Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 386–392, July 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J., Iannotti, R. J. and Luk, J. W. (2011), Peer Victimization and Academic Adjustment Among Early Adolescents: Moderation by Gender and Mediation by Perceived Classmate Support. Journal of School Health, 81: 386–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00606.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Received on February 15, 2010, Accepted on September 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!