Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
The Impact of Truant and Alcohol-Related Behavior on Educational Aspirations: A Study of US High School Seniors*
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 485–492, August 2011
How to Cite
Barry, A. E., Chaney, B. and Chaney, J. D. (2011), The Impact of Truant and Alcohol-Related Behavior on Educational Aspirations: A Study of US High School Seniors. Journal of School Health, 81: 485–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00618.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Received on June 23, 2010, Accepted on September 21, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!