Effects of a School-Based Nutrition Program Diffused Throughout a Large Urban Community on Attitudes, Beliefs, and Behaviors Related to Fruit and Vegetable Consumption
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 520–529, September 2011
How to Cite
Prelip, M., Slusser, W., Thai, C. L., Kinsler, J. and Erausquin, J. T. (2011), Effects of a School-Based Nutrition Program Diffused Throughout a Large Urban Community on Attitudes, Beliefs, and Behaviors Related to Fruit and Vegetable Consumption. Journal of School Health, 81: 520–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00622.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Received on May 20, 2010, Accepted on November 3, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!