Frequent Fliers, School Phobias, and the Sick Student: School Health Personnel's Perceptions of Students Who Refuse School
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 552–559, September 2011
How to Cite
Torrens Armstrong, A. M., McCormack Brown, K. R., Brindley, R., Coreil, J. and McDermott, R. J. (2011), Frequent Fliers, School Phobias, and the Sick Student: School Health Personnel's Perceptions of Students Who Refuse School. Journal of School Health, 81: 552–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00626.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Received on April 20, 2009, Accepted on October 25, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!