Perception of Overweight Is Associated With Poor Academic Performance in US Adolescents
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 663–670, November 2011
How to Cite
Florin, T. A., Shults, J. and Stettler, N. (2011), Perception of Overweight Is Associated With Poor Academic Performance in US Adolescents. Journal of School Health, 81: 663–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00642.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received on June 3, 2010, Accepted on November 3, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!