Alcohol/Drug Exposure, HIV-Related Sexual Risk Among Urban American Indian and Alaska Native Youth: Evidence From a National Survey
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 671–679, November 2011
How to Cite
Ramisetty-Mikler, S. and Ebama, M. S. (2011), Alcohol/Drug Exposure, HIV-Related Sexual Risk Among Urban American Indian and Alaska Native Youth: Evidence From a National Survey. Journal of School Health, 81: 671–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00643.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received on August 10, 2010, Accepted on November 3, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!