This publication was supported by Grant 1 U49 CE000743 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Relationship Between School Multiculturalism and Interpersonal Violence: An Exploratory Study
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 688–695, November 2011
How to Cite
Le, T. N. and Johansen, S. (2011), The Relationship Between School Multiculturalism and Interpersonal Violence: An Exploratory Study. Journal of School Health, 81: 688–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00645.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received on February 23, 2010, Accepted on December 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!