This research was supported by a grant from the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at Yale University.
Weight-Based Victimization Toward Overweight Adolescents: Observations and Reactions of Peers
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 696–703, November 2011
How to Cite
Puhl, R. M., Luedicke, J. and Heuer, C. (2011), Weight-Based Victimization Toward Overweight Adolescents: Observations and Reactions of Peers. Journal of School Health, 81: 696–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00646.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received on September 30, 2010, Accepted on December 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!