The School Travel Planning project was made possible through a financial contribution from the Public Health Agency of Canada. The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the Public Health Agency of Canada. This research was also supported by the Built Environment, Obesity and Health Strategic Initiative of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC) and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
School Travel Planning: Mobilizing School and Community Resources to Encourage Active School Transportation
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 704–712, November 2011
How to Cite
Buliung, R., Faulkner, G., Beesley, T. and Kennedy, J. (2011), School Travel Planning: Mobilizing School and Community Resources to Encourage Active School Transportation. Journal of School Health, 81: 704–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00647.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received on August 31, 2010, Accepted on December 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!