This work was supported by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation FARREL06A0 and National Institutes of Health R01 DK34108.
Associations Between Academic Achievement and Psychosocial Variables in Adolescents With Cystic Fibrosis
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 713–720, November 2011
How to Cite
Grieve, A. J., Tluczek, A., Racine-Gilles, C. N., Laxova, A., Albers, C. A. and Farrell, P. M. (2011), Associations Between Academic Achievement and Psychosocial Variables in Adolescents With Cystic Fibrosis. Journal of School Health, 81: 713–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00648.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received on August 24, 2010, Accepted on January 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!