Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
Associations of Physical Fitness and Academic Performance Among Schoolchildren*
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 733–740, December 2011
How to Cite
Van Dusen, D. P., Kelder, S. H., Kohl, H. W., Ranjit, N. and Perry, C. L. (2011), Associations of Physical Fitness and Academic Performance Among Schoolchildren. Journal of School Health, 81: 733–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00652.x
Duncan Van Dusen had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. No funding was received for this project, and the authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received on July 13, 2010, Accepted on January 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!