This study was supported by Cooperative Agreement Number 5-U48-DP-000051 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The findings and conclusions in this journal article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
School Administrators' Perceptions of Factors That Influence Children's Active Travel to School
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 741–748, December 2011
How to Cite
Price, A. E., Pluto, D. M., Ogoussan, O. and Banda, J. A. (2011), School Administrators' Perceptions of Factors That Influence Children's Active Travel to School. Journal of School Health, 81: 741–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00653.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received on November 5, 2010, Accepted on May 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!