This research was funded by Girls on the Run® International (#540683).
The Relationship Between Media Use and Psychological and Physical Assets Among Third- to Fifth-Grade Girls
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 749–755, December 2011
How to Cite
Racine, E. F., DeBate, R. D., Gabriel, K. P. and High, R. R. (2011), The Relationship Between Media Use and Psychological and Physical Assets Among Third- to Fifth-Grade Girls. Journal of School Health, 81: 749–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00654.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received on September 8, 2010, Accepted on January 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!