This work was supported by a grant from the Heinz Endowments and the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (Grant PG60MD000207) to Dr. Thomas. Dr. Butler was supported, in part, through his Mentored Career Development Award to Promote Diversity (K01CA134939; PI: Butler). Dr. Fryer was supported, in part, through his Mentored Research Scientist Development Award to Promote Diversity (K01CA148789; PI: Fryer).
Utilizing the School Health Index to Build Collaboration Between a University and an Urban School District
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 774–782, December 2011
How to Cite
Butler, J., Fryer, C. S., Reed, E. A. and Thomas, S. B. (2011), Utilizing the School Health Index to Build Collaboration Between a University and an Urban School District. Journal of School Health, 81: 774–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00657.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received on February 2, 2010, Accepted on March 1, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!