The Snowball Survey and Peer Education Posters: Methods of Teaching Social Norms
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 783–786, December 2011
How to Cite
Seitz, C. M., Wyrick, D. L., Caldwell, R., Fearnow-Kenney, M. and Orsini, M. M. (2011), The Snowball Survey and Peer Education Posters: Methods of Teaching Social Norms. Journal of School Health, 81: 783–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00658.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received on January 5, 2011, Accepted on March 25, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!