Editor-in-Chief—Journal of School Health, Professor of Health Education and Public Health, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Community and Family Health, University of South Florida College of Public Health, 13201 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. (MDC 56), Tampa, FL 33612.
Leadership for School Health: More Important Now than Ever
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January 2012
How to Cite
McDermott, R. J. (2012), Leadership for School Health: More Important Now than Ever. Journal of School Health, 82: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00660.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!