The Youth, Education, and Society (YES) project is part of a larger research initiative funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, entitled Bridging the Gap: Research Informing Policy and Practice for Healthy Youth Behavior. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funders.
Factors Affecting Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Availability in Competitive Venues of US Secondary Schools
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 44–55, January 2012
How to Cite
Terry-McElrath, Y. M., O'Malley, P. M. and Johnston, L. D. (2012), Factors Affecting Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Availability in Competitive Venues of US Secondary Schools. Journal of School Health, 82: 44–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00666.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!