This study was conducted with funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under cooperative agreement U48DP000057-SIP4-04, “Evaluation of Abstinence-Only and Abstinence-Plus HIV, STI and Pregnancy Prevention for Middle School Students.”
Sexual Initiation, Parent Practices, and Acculturation in Hispanic Seventh Graders
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 75–81, February 2012
How to Cite
Morales-Campos, D. Y., Markham, C., Peskin, M. F. and Fernandez, M. E. (2012), Sexual Initiation, Parent Practices, and Acculturation in Hispanic Seventh Graders. Journal of School Health, 82: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00669.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Received on January 26, 2011, Accepted on April 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!