Support for the Center for School Mental Health (Project # U45 MC00174) is provided by the Office of Adolescent Health, Maternal, and Child Health Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services.
Challenges to Collaboration in School Mental Health and Strategies for Overcoming Them
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 97–105, February 2012
How to Cite
Weist, M. D., Mellin, E. A., Chambers, K. L., Lever, N. A., Haber, D. and Blaber, C. (2012), Challenges to Collaboration in School Mental Health and Strategies for Overcoming Them. Journal of School Health, 82: 97–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00672.x
Parts of this article were submitted to the National Mental Health Promotion and Violence Prevention Center of the Education Development Center and funded by the U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, and the Center for Mental Health Services for the workbook Realizing the Promise of the Whole-School Approach to Children's Mental Health: A Practical Guide for Schools, 2010.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Received on September 1, 2010, Accepted on April 6, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!