Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
An Adaptive Community-Based Participatory Approach to Formative Assessment With High Schools for Obesity Intervention*
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 147–154, March 2012
How to Cite
Kong, A. S., Farnsworth, S., Canaca, J. A., Harris, A., Palley, G. and Sussman, A. L. (2012), An Adaptive Community-Based Participatory Approach to Formative Assessment With High Schools for Obesity Intervention. Journal of School Health, 82: 147–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00678.x
This project was supported in part or in whole by the following: La Tierra Sagrada Society Grant; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health Grant R21 HL092533; and the University of New Mexico Pediatrics Research Allocation Committee Grant. Dr Kong's effort was also supported in part by the National Institutes of Health Grant KL2-RR031976. We would like to acknowledge the contributions from all the participating schools and Mary Ramos, MD, MPH, from the New Mexico Department of Health, Office of School and Adolescent Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Received on February 8, 2011, Accepted on May 31, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!