Does the School Performance Variable Used in the International Health Behavior in School-Aged Children (HBSC) Study Reflect Students' School Grades?
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 404–409, September 2012
How to Cite
Felder-Puig, R., Griebler, R., Samdal, O., King, M. A., Freeman, J. and Duer, W. (2012), Does the School Performance Variable Used in the International Health Behavior in School-Aged Children (HBSC) Study Reflect Students' School Grades?. Journal of School Health, 82: 404–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00715.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Received on April 13, 2011, Accepted on December 22, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!