We express gratitude to the Hilda Willis Foundation, the I.S. Cooper Foundation, the Hearst Foundation, The Weezie Foundation, and the National Hypertension Association for support of the VITAL program to prevent and combat childhood obesity in schoolchildren reported in this study. We express deep gratitude to Ms. Alla Krayko for expert secretarial assistance.
Obesity Prevention in Young Schoolchildren: Results of a Pilot Study
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
© 2012, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 10, pages 462–468, October 2012
How to Cite
Manger, W. M., Manger, L. S., Minno, A. M., Killmeyer, M., Holzman, R. S., Schullinger, J. N. and Roccella, E. J. (2012), Obesity Prevention in Young Schoolchildren: Results of a Pilot Study. Journal of School Health, 82: 462–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00723.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received on May 11, 2011, Accepted on November 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!