The Partners for Breakfast in the Classroom project was funded by the Walmart Foundation. Organizations participating in this project include the National Education Association Health Information Network (Washington, DC), the Food Research and Action Center (Washington, DC), the National Association of Elementary School Principals Foundation (Alexandria, VA), and the School Nutrition Foundation (National Harbor, MD).
Stakeholder Engagement for Successful Breakfast in the Classroom Implementation
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 11, pages 496–498, November 2012
How to Cite
Creighton, L. S. (2012), Stakeholder Engagement for Successful Breakfast in the Classroom Implementation. Journal of School Health, 82: 496–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00728.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Received on November 2, 2011, Accepted on March 21, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!