High School Health-Education Teachers' Perceptions and Practices Related to Teaching HIV Prevention
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 82, Issue 11, pages 514–521, November 2012
How to Cite
Herr, S. W., Telljohann, S. K., Price, J. H., Dake, J. A. and Stone, G. E. (2012), High School Health-Education Teachers' Perceptions and Practices Related to Teaching HIV Prevention. Journal of School Health, 82: 514–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00731.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Received on August 31, 2011, Accepted on February 10, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!