Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
Associations of Physical Activity and Dietary Behaviors With Children's Health and Academic Problems*
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 1–7, January 2013
How to Cite
Shi, X., Tubb, L., Fingers, S. T., Chen, S. and Caffrey, J. L. (2013), Associations of Physical Activity and Dietary Behaviors With Children's Health and Academic Problems. Journal of School Health, 83: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00740.x
The authors sincerely thank all parents/guardians, volunteers, community leaders, and staff of Cook Children's Health Care System for their contributions to the project Community-wide Children's Health Assessment & Planning Survey. The authors would also like to acknowledge Parna Prajapati, MBBS, MPH, for his assistant during the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received on August 15, 2011 Accepted on May 1, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!