The authors would like to thank Sylvia Stevens-Edouard, Vanessa Cavallero, Vivian Morris, Christine Horan, Maria Bettencourt, and Christine Nordstrom for their contributions to the Healthy Choices Study and school staff and students who participated in the study. This research was supported by the Ellen Feldberg Gordon Fund for Eating Disorders Research and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health in collaboration with the International Nutrition Foundation, Inc. Partial funding for this project was provided by Cooperative Agreement U58/CCU12282 with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. S.B. Austin is supported by the Leadership Education in Adolescent Health project, Maternal and Child Health Bureau, HRSA grant 6T71-MC00009. M.L. Wang is supported by the Strategic Training Initiative for the Prevention of Eating Disorders Dissertation Award.
Dietary and Physical Activity Factors Related to Eating Disorder Symptoms Among Middle School Youth
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 14–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M. L., Walls, C. E., Peterson, K. E., Richmond, T. K., Spadano-Gasbarro, J., Greaney, M. L., Blood, E., Mezgebu, S., McCormick, M. C., Subramanian, S. V. and Bryn Austin, S. (2013), Dietary and Physical Activity Factors Related to Eating Disorder Symptoms Among Middle School Youth. Journal of School Health, 83: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00742.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received on December 12, 2011 Accepted on February 18, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!