This research was supported by the Carol M. White Physical Education for Progress grant. We are very thankful and appreciative for the support provided by Cambridge Public Schools, Maryann Capello, all participating PE teachers, students and their parents, Tufts University School of Medicine faculty: Elena Naumova, Mark Woodin, Anthony Schlaff, and the Institute for Community Health: Dr. Karen Hacker, Dr. Suzanne Mitchell, and student internship program.
Reliability of Height and Weight Measurements Collected by Physical Education Teachers for a School-Based Body Mass Index Surveillance and Screening System
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 21–27, January 2013
How to Cite
Berkson, S. S., Espinola, J., Corso, K. A., Cabral, H., McGowan, R. and Chomitz, V. R. (2013), Reliability of Height and Weight Measurements Collected by Physical Education Teachers for a School-Based Body Mass Index Surveillance and Screening System. Journal of School Health, 83: 21–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00743.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received on September 17, 2011 Accepted on March 4, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!