The third School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study, including development of the sample frame, data collection, and data analysis, was funded by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service (contract nos. 43-3198-3-3716, 43-3198-4-0060, and AG-3198-D-05-0071). The study design was partly funded by the USDA Economic Research Service. Funding for secondary data analyses was provided by General Mills, Inc., Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition, Minneapolis, MN. The authors express appreciation to the school districts, schools, students, and parents who provided information for this study.
Ready-to-Eat Cereal Consumption and the School Breakfast Program: Relationship to Nutrient Intake and Weight
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Affenito, S. G., Thompson, D., Dorazio, A., Albertson, A. M., Loew, A. and Holschuh, N. M. (2013), Ready-to-Eat Cereal Consumption and the School Breakfast Program: Relationship to Nutrient Intake and Weight. Journal of School Health, 83: 28–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00744.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received on June 9, 2011 Accepted on February 10, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!