This research was supported by the University of North Carolina at Greensboro's 2010 Graduate School Summer Research Assistantship. The authors would like to acknowledge and thank Brianna Zdanowski for her efforts in locating each state's curriculum framework for high school health education.
Coverage of Adolescent Substance Use Prevention in State Frameworks for Health Education: 10-Year Follow-Up
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2013
How to Cite
Seitz, C. M., Wyrick, D. L., Orsini, M. M., Milroy, J. J. and Fearnow-Kenney, M. (2013), Coverage of Adolescent Substance Use Prevention in State Frameworks for Health Education: 10-Year Follow-Up. Journal of School Health, 83: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2012.00747.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received on August 3, 2011 Accepted on January 19, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!