Humean Supervenience, Vectorial Fields, and the Spinning Sphere
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Editorial Board of dialectica
Special Issue: The Philosophy of Vectors. Guest Editors: Philipp Keller, Stephan Leuenberger
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 449–489, December 2009
How to Cite
BUSSE, R. (2009), Humean Supervenience, Vectorial Fields, and the Spinning Sphere. Dialectica, 63: 449–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-8361.2009.01218.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!