On the Distinction between Semantic and Conceptual Representation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Editorial Board of dialectica
Special Issue: Concepts. Guest Editor: Elisabetta Lalumera
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 57–78, March 2010
How to Cite
Martínez-Manrique, F. (2010), On the Distinction between Semantic and Conceptual Representation. Dialectica, 64: 57–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-8361.2010.01226.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!