Inferentialism and the Epistemology of Logic: Reflections on Casalegno and Williamson
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. dialectica© 2012 Editorial Board of dialectica
Special Issue: Paolo Casalegno's Good Points. Guest Editor: Elisa Paganini
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 221–236, June 2012
How to Cite
BOGHOSSIAN, P. (2012), Inferentialism and the Epistemology of Logic: Reflections on Casalegno and Williamson. Dialectica, 66: 221–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-8361.2012.01303.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!