J. Ip, MND, APD, Former Masters Student K.P. Mehta, GDND, APD, Lecturer J. Coveney, PhD, Associate Professor
Exploring parents’ perceptions of television food advertising directed at children: A South Australian study
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 50–58, March 2007
How to Cite
IP, J., MEHTA, K. P. and COVENEY, J. (2007), Exploring parents’ perceptions of television food advertising directed at children: A South Australian study. Nutrition & Dietetics, 64: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2007.00069.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!