M. Nowak, PhD, APD, Research Fellow S. Harrison, PhD, MPH, Principal Research Fellow L. Hutton, B Psych, Research Officer
Nutrition-related knowledge, beliefs and practices of Australian nursing staff
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 121–126, June 2007
How to Cite
NOWAK, M., HARRISON, S. and HUTTON, L. (2007), Nutrition-related knowledge, beliefs and practices of Australian nursing staff. Nutrition & Dietetics, 64: 121–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2007.00087.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.