Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
Nutrition & Dietetics
Special Issue: The Role of Red Meat in the Australian Diet. Page S99–S195
Volume 64, Issue Supplement s4, pages S131–S134, September 2007
How to Cite
SAMMAN, S. (2007), Zinc. Nutrition & Dietetics, 64: S131–S134. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2007.00200.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
- 1Essentials of Human Nutrition, 3rd edn. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007; 138–42.Zinc. In: , , eds.
- 2Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease, 10th edn. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2006; 271–85., Zinc. In: , , , , eds.
- 4World Health Organisation. The World Health Report 2002: Reducing Risks, Promoting Healthy Lifestyles. Geneva: WHO; 2002.
- 5International Zinc Nutrition Consultative Group (IZiNCG). Technical document #1. Assessment of the risk of zinc deficiency in populations and options for its control. Food Nutr Bull 2004; 25 (Suppl. 2): S95–203.
- 7World Health Organisation. Trace Elements in Human Nutrition and Health. Geneva: WHO, 1996.
- 12The Adelaide Nutrition Study. 2. Macronutrient and micronutrient intakes at ages 11, 13 and 15 years: age and sex differences. Aust J Nutr Diet 1994; 51: 111–19.,
- 13Nutrition in long day child care centres: are the guidelines realistic? Aust J Nutr Diet 1994; 51: 186–90., , ,
- 19Growth-retarded aboriginal children with low plasma zinc levels do not show a growth response to supplementary zinc. Lancet 1985; 8434: 923–4., , , , ,
- 21Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Nutrition Survey. Selected Highlights Australia 1995. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 1998.
- 22Australian Bureau of Statistics. National Nutrition Survey. Nutrient Intakes and Physical Measurements Australia 1995.Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 1998.
- 23Red meat consumption in Australia: intakes, nutrient composition and changes over time. Aust J Nutr Diet 2000; 57: S3–36., ,
- 24Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing. Dietary Guidelines for Australian Adults. A Guide to Healthy Eating. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2003.
- 25Department of Health and Ageing. Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand. Executive Summary. Canberra:Commonwealth of Australia, 2006.