D.E.M. Mackerras, PhD, Adjunct Principal Research Fellow, Chief Public Health Nutrition Advisor G.R. Singh, PhD, Senior Research Fellow S. Sayers, PhD, Principal Research Fellow
The Aboriginal Birth Cohort Study: When is a cohort study not a cohort design?
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2010 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 171–176, September 2010
How to Cite
MACKERRAS, D. E.M., SINGH, G. R. and SAYERS, S. (2010), The Aboriginal Birth Cohort Study: When is a cohort study not a cohort design?. Nutrition & Dietetics, 67: 171–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2010.01451.x
Present address: D. Mackerras, Food Standards Australia New Zealand, 55 Blackall St, Barton, ACT 2606, Australia.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
- Accepted June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.