S. Pettigrew, PhD, Professor of Marketing
Outcomes of the West Australian school healthy food and drink policy
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 20–25, March 2012
How to Cite
PETTIGREW, S., PESCUD, M. and DONOVAN, R. J. (2012), Outcomes of the West Australian school healthy food and drink policy. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 20–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2011.01564.x
M. Pescud, BSc (Hons), Research Associate
R.J. Donovan, PhD, Professor of Social Marketing
Author contributions: SP and RJD participated in the design of the study. SP conducted the interviews and carried out the thematic analysis of the transcripts. MP carried out the statistical analyses. All authors assisted in drafting the manuscript and read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.