C. Liu, PhD, MD, Associate Professor
The relationship between cold-hot nature and nutrient contents of foods
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 64–68, March 2012
How to Cite
LIU, C., SUN, Y., LI, Y., YANG, W., ZHANG, M., XIONG, C. and YANG, Y. (2012), The relationship between cold-hot nature and nutrient contents of foods. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 64–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2011.01565.x
Y. Sun, PhD, Professor, Dean of College of Food Science
Y. Li, M(NutrDiet), Formerly Graduate Student
W. Yang, BSc, Formerly Student
M. Zhang, MSc, Formerly Graduate Student
C. Xiong, MSc, Formerly Graduate Student
Y. Yang, BSc, Graduate Student
Author contributions: C. Liu designed the study and wrote the paper. Data collection was conducted by M. Zhang, C. Xiong and Y. Yang; C. Liu and W. Yang carried out the statistical analysis. Y. Li and Y. Sun contributed to the writing of the manuscript. The work was carried out in the College of Food Science, South China Agricultural University and Key Laboratory of Food Quality and Safety of Guangdong Province.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.