D.A. Leslie, BFS&N (Hons), Research Assistant
Breastfeeding mothers consume more vegetables and a greater variety of fruits and vegetables than non-breastfeeding peers: The influence of socioeconomic position
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 84–90, June 2012
How to Cite
LESLIE, D. A., HESKETH, K. D. and CAMPBELL, K. J. (2012), Breastfeeding mothers consume more vegetables and a greater variety of fruits and vegetables than non-breastfeeding peers: The influence of socioeconomic position. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 84–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01584.x
K.D. Hesketh, PhD, Senior Research Fellow
K.J. Campbell, PhD, Senior Research Fellow
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Accepted August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.