D.R. Brunt, MBChB, Medical Student
Interaction between risk factors for iron deficiency in young children
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 285–292, December 2012
How to Cite
BRUNT, D. R., GRANT, C. C., WALL, C. R. and REED, P. W. (2012), Interaction between risk factors for iron deficiency in young children. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 285–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01597.x
C.C. Grant, PhD, FRACP, Associate Professor, Paediatrician
C.R. Wall, PhD, NZRD, Senior lecturer, Dietician
P.W. Reed, DPhil, Biostatistician
Conflict of interest statement: The authors have no conflicts of interests to declare
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.