B. Shrapnel, MHP, APD, Director
Should trans fats be regulated?
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 256–259, December 2012
How to Cite
SHRAPNEL, B. (2012), Should trans fats be regulated?. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 256–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01600.x
Industry links: Bill Shrapnel consults to the food industry and current clients include Goodman Fielder.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.