E.T. Crowley, M Med Sc (N&D), AdvAPD, Lecturer in Nutrition and Dietetics and Dietitian-in-Charge/Senior Clinical Dietitian
How do mothers juggle the special dietary needs of one child while feeding the family? A qualitative exploration
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 272–277, December 2012
How to Cite
CROWLEY, E. T., WILLIAMS, L. T. and BROWN, L. J. (2012), How do mothers juggle the special dietary needs of one child while feeding the family? A qualitative exploration. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 272–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01604.x
L.T. Williams, PhD, AdvAPD, Senior Lecturer in Nutrition and Dietetics
L.J. Brown, PhD, AdvAPD, Lecturer in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.