S. Gibson, BSc, GradDipDiet, APD, Senior Dietitian and Clinical Education Lecturer
Identifying malnutrition risk in acute medical patients: Validity and utility of Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool and Modified Malnutrition Screening Tool
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 309–314, December 2012
How to Cite
GIBSON, S., SEQUEIRA, J., CANT, R. and KU, C. (2012), Identifying malnutrition risk in acute medical patients: Validity and utility of Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool and Modified Malnutrition Screening Tool. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 309–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01605.x
J. Sequeira, GradDipDiet, Nutrition Technician
R. Cant, PhD, Research Fellow
C. Ku, BND (Hons), Nutrition Technician
Conflict of interest: The authors state they did not receive funding to conduct the study and had no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.