M. Pescud, BSc, Hons, Research Associate
Australian children's food and drink preferences: Implications for health professionals
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 278–284, December 2012
How to Cite
PESCUD, M., PETTIGREW, S., DONOVAN, R. J., COWIE, S. and FIELDER, L. (2012), Australian children's food and drink preferences: Implications for health professionals. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01606.x
S. Pettigrew, PhD, Professor, Director of Health Promotion Evaluation Unit
R.J. Donovan, PhD, Professor of Social Marketing
S. Cowie, Grad Dip Dietetics, Dietitian
L. Fielder, Grad Cert Public Health, Project Officer
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.