C. Wham, PhD, NZRD, Senior Lecturer
Korero te kai o te Rangatira: Nutritional wellbeing of Māori at the pinnacle of life
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 213–216, September 2012
How to Cite
WHAM, C., MAXTED, E., DYALL, L., TEH, R. and KERSE, N. (2012), Korero te kai o te Rangatira: Nutritional wellbeing of Māori at the pinnacle of life. Nutrition & Dietetics, 69: 213–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01618.x
E. Maxted, MHSc, NZRD, Dietitian
L. Dyall, PhD, Senior Lecturer
R. Teh, PhD, Research Fellow
N. Kerse, PhD, Professor
Study concept and design: Kerse, Wham, Maxted.
Acquisition of data: Maxted, Kerse, Dyall,Wham.
Analysis and interpretation of data: Wham, Maxted, Teh, Kerse.
Drafting of the manuscript: Wham, Dyall, Kerse.
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Accepted June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.