R.C.Z. Asher, BND, Provisional APD, Clinical Dietitian
Very low-energy diets for weight loss in adults: A review
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 101–112, June 2013
How to Cite
Asher, R. C.Z., Burrows, T. L. and Collins, C. E. (2013), Very low-energy diets for weight loss in adults: A review. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 101–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01628.x
T.L. Burrows, PhD, AdvAPD, Lecturer
C.E. Collins, PhD, FDAA, Co-Director, Professor
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.