B. Shrapnel, MHP, Director
Testing the boundaries of recommended carbohydrate intakes: Macronutrient exchanges, carbohydrate quality and nutritional adequacy
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 59–65, March 2013
How to Cite
SHRAPNEL, B. (2013), Testing the boundaries of recommended carbohydrate intakes: Macronutrient exchanges, carbohydrate quality and nutritional adequacy. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 59–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01632.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.