I. Kotsikoris, MD, MSc, Resident (Vascular Surgery)
Aortoenteric fistulas: Is there a place for parenteral nutrition?
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 16–20, March 2013
How to Cite
KOTSIKORIS, I., ZYGOMALAS, A., MARAS, D., PAPAS, T., ANDRIKOPOULOU, M., ALIVIZATOS, V. and BESSIAS, N. (2013), Aortoenteric fistulas: Is there a place for parenteral nutrition?. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 16–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01634.x
A. Zygomalas, MD, MSc, Resident (General Surgery)
D. Maras, MD, Clinical Director (Vascular Surgery)
T. Papas, MD, PhD, Consultant (Vascular Surgery)
M. Andrikopoulou, MD, Resident (Vascular Surgery)
V. Alivizatos, MD, PhD, Clinical Director (General Surgery-Artificial Nutrition Unit)
N. Bessias, MD, Clinical Director (Vascular Surgery)
The authors have no conflict of interest. This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors. All authors have made substantial contributions to the conception and design of the study, acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.