R.P. Cant, MHlthSc, PhD, Research Fellow
Update on Medicare-funded allied health chronic disease management consultations in dietetics and the five most referred professions in 2010
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nutrition & Dietetics © 2012 Dietitians Association of Australia
Nutrition & Dietetics
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 42–48, March 2013
How to Cite
CANT, R. P. and FOSTER, M. M. (2013), Update on Medicare-funded allied health chronic disease management consultations in dietetics and the five most referred professions in 2010. Nutrition & Dietetics, 70: 42–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0080.2012.01635.x
M.M. Foster, BSocWk, PhD, Senior Lecturer
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.