Proliferative Effect of Calcitonin Gene-related Peptide is Induced by at least Five Proteins as Identified by Proteome Profiling
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 14–22, January 2007
How to Cite
Pluder, F., Sinz, A. and Beck-Sickinger, A. G. (2007), Proliferative Effect of Calcitonin Gene-related Peptide is Induced by at least Five Proteins as Identified by Proteome Profiling. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 69: 14–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2007.00466.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Received 10 December 2006, revised 22 December 2006 and accepted for publication 25 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.